OPTIONS FOR ENGAGING:
- 10:00am – In-person service for people of all ages including families of young children
- 10:00am – Live Stream (Raintree’s Facebook Page and the Raintree YouTube Channel)
Services WILL Look Different AND Explain to Children Beforehand
- Sanitizing Tables Provided – Available are hand sanitizers, gloves, facemasks
- Face Masks – Encouraged (Expect some with and without)
- Social Distance – Please sit as a family unit and keep six feet between family units.
- Length of Service – 55min to 60min
- Parking and Doors – Use South Parking Lot and South Doors ONLY
- Areas CLOSED – ALL Children’s Ministry Classrooms; Gym; Playground; ALL Upstairs Classrooms
- Restrooms – Usage Limited; Use Lower Restrooms on South end and Upstairs Restrooms on South End
- NO Coffee Bar
- NO Greeting Time
- Communion – Stations set up across the Worship Center; One member of each family unit will get elements for entire family unit when prompted.
- Busy Boards – Offered to Children’s Ministry Ages; Pick up before service in HUB
- Teen Reflection – Offered to Students in Youth Ministry; Pick up before service in HUB